Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thought of de Day

I realise one of the worst things as I grow older is that I can't share anything with anyone anymore.

It's not that I used to share every single thing with others. But as life evolves into a more complicated state, there are more considerations to juggle and deal with. It's pretty unfortunate. I don't like it to be this way really, I don't like to swallow a lot of words down without brainstorming it or getting some feedback, but that seems to be the only way to go, in the name of maturity hey.

My 'public' blog is really... public nowadays, too. 

There's no turning back. I have to learn to be an expert of myself in order to continue striving as a person. All these will only get more 'exciting' and well, hey, I will be a better person than I've ever imagined.

Lonely. Behind my house. Subang Jaya. July 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...