Sunday, March 2, 2014

First Year Down

It has been a year.

I wouldn't think it's a short brief year, as most of the time I would. The last 12 months feels like a long, long time for me.

It has been a long journey that very often I couldn't see the end of it.

The reason is because it has been a journey of faith, obedience and character building. When it comes to leaving comfort zone, it has never been easy. It has never been brief. It always feel like it's taking so long to be able to have a breakthrough within myself.

Nevertheless God is good. He has put people around me to journey with me. He has put words in my heart when I feel so lost and hurtful. He is the best teacher and comforter. He is always firm and therefore I put my hope in Him, knowing that all things work for the good of those who love Him. What else could I ask for?

And now I'm embarking into the second year. I pray that God will grant me freshness and a renewed passion for my mission. The best is yet to come. =)

Pink Tulips. Wynyard, Tasmania. Oct 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...